Monday, June 28, 2010

Great News on My External Hard Drive

I received email today that Buffalo is going to honor my One Year Warranty on the External Hard Drive (even though it was a few days past one year). I am so happy! I purchased it on June 12, 2009 and it is just not working. I sent them an email about the problems it was causing on my computer, that it would cause my programs to freeze - not letting me quit programs,, that it wasn't able to be ejected, and worst of all it wouldn't even back up! I kept getting "back up - failed".

Today I had to send them a copy of my receipt. The plan is they will replace the hard drive. Good news for me!

I'm still going to get a different brand of an external hard drive. Brock suggested I get only a 500 GB drive because the bigger they are the more problems they have. How he knows this stuff - don't know!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute is that? My computer is in the shop diagnosed with a virus (uggh!) so I am at the library...as soon as it's up I'll be able to show McKay. Wow...where has the time gone? Thanks for that, Candice!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just showed McKay, and funny enough, McKay actually recognized the event, and pulled out a photo from his wallet that Grandma Wray had taken at that very same time in front of those airport windows. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete