Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010

The kids came over tonight to wish Steve a Happy Father's Day, so I took the opportunity to hook my computer up to the TV and play the old movies I had transferred to my computer. Everyone had such a great time watching the movies. This is what I want to do when the family comes over from now on. It was so fun to listen to how excited each of the kids were to see themselves at different ages. Their spouses had fun watching too, and the grandkids couldn't believe they were looking at their own parents as youngsters. They couldn't recognize them! It was really fun!

Steve had so much fun watching the videos of the boys, Darin, Grandpa Huffaker, and himself riding the ATC's at the dunes and at Sycamore. Priceless!

Tomorrow I'll be transferring more and finding more nuggets of old time memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment